7 things


I probably shouldn’t say this 
But at times I get so scared 
When I think about the 
Previous relationship 
That we shared 
It was awsome, but we lost it Is that possible for me 
Not to care?  
And now were standing in the rain 
But nothings ever gonna change 
Until you hear My dear  
THE 7 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU 
The 7 things I hate about you 
Your things Your games 
You’re insecure You love me 
You like her You made me laugh 
You made me cry 
I don’t know which side to buy  
Your friends, they’re jerks 
When you act like this, just know it hurts 
I want to be with the one I know 
And the 7 things I hate the most that you do 
You make me love you 
 It’s awkward and silent 
As I wait for you to say 
What I need to hear now Is your sincere apology 
When you mean it I’ll believe it If you text it I’ll delete it
 Let’s be clear Well I’m not coming back 
You’re taking 7 steps here  
The 7 things I hate about you 
Your things Your games You’re insecure 
You love me You like her 
You made me laugh 
You made me cry I don’t know which side to buy  
Your friends, they’re jerks 
When you act like this, just know it hurts
 I want to be with the one I know 
And the 7 things I hate the most that you do 
You make me love you 
 I’ve been through all 
The great things 
That would take to long to write I probably should mention 
The 7 that I like  
The 7 things I like about you 
Your hair Your eyes 
Your old goodbyes 
When we kiss I think about the time 
You make me laugh 
You make me cry But I guess that’s bullsh*t I’ll have to buy 
Your hands in mine 
When they’re intertwined 
Everything’s alright I want to be with the one I know 
And the 7 things I like the most that you do 
You make me love you  
You do oh…. 
Ooh….

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

nunca dejes de sonreir y soñar.